1. St. Louis Bar & Grill is 100% Canadian and we are opening up 12 new stores in 2012! That’s going to bring our location numbers to 44!
2. We sell 1.3 million pounds of chicken wings per year (on average).
3. We’re famous for our wings… but also our DILL sauce! Yum! It’s often replicated, NEVER duplicated!
4. Sad fact: 35% of people who use personal ads on dating sites are married.
5. That being said, India has the lowest divorce rate in the world.
6. The distance from Yonge & Eglinton to Rome if you were driving is 7088 km’s. Just saying.
7. If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
8. If you’re ever in a pickle where you’re in the grip of a crocodile’s jaws, push your thumbs into its eyeballs – it will let you go instantly.
9. On Super Bowl day alone, 325.5 million gallons of beer will be drunk and over 1 billion chicken wings will be eaten!
10. At 3,855,103 square miles, Canada is the second largest country in the world, behind Russia and has the longest coastline of any country in the world at 151,600 miles.
11. The potato was the first vegetable to be successfully grown in space (why are we growing vegetables in space again?)
12. Beer is the second most popular beverage in the world, coming in behind tea; and if you stick your fingers in it, you can get rid of the foam at the top.
13. Only 8-10 people in the world know the exact recipe for Heinz Ketchup.
14. Squirrels forget where 50% of the nuts they’ve hidden are. Useless!
15. Four out of five people over 100 years old are women. Interesting!